Covert Surveillance & Private Investigator Pontefract, Leeds, Sheffield
Welcome to Hindsight Covert Solutions Ltd - UK, Europe, Worldwide Specialist Surveillance & Private investigation services
Welcome to Hindsight Solutions, a company dedicated to providing high level covert surveillance and private investigation with an emphasis on covert video evidence gathering and the presentation of it for Criminal and Civil court proceedings. If you find yourself in a position either privately or confidentially where you can no longer trust somebody, we’re here to help no matter the scale of the situation. With decades of experience, we have worked with many clients all over the UK, to help unveil situations which have been intentionally kept from our clients.
From infidelity all the way through to corporate espionage we’ve been providing answers all across the UK and nationwide for many years. With our close knit team of covert surveillance experts and private investigators, who have many years in related we will deal with your issues, whether they be a matter of corporate security, or a more domestic issues in a professional and discretion.
Hindsight Covert Solutions Ltd are specialists in covert surveillance, private investigation and all related activities as you may guess by our name. We excel at the gathering of information, proof and video footage of all activity caught by our services. We’re proud to say that we’re also experts in providing this evidence to the standard of the criminal and civil court.
With our home based in Pontefract, nestled within the Five Towns area, we are in a great place to offer our private investigation services to the whole Yorkshire area, as well as the whole of the UK. We’re happy to work anywhere within the UK as well as the abroad and pride ourselves on our professional standards of quality and service. We also follow GDPR to the tee.
Covert Surveillance and Private Investigation services include:
- Covert Surveillance -Our Covert Surveillance experts utilise a variety of methodologies including electronic bug sweeping, which can spot out discrete recording devices, including audio and video. As well as counter surveillance software which helps to deal with cybercrime and prevents hackers and crackers gaining access to your devices.
- Covert Investigations - Our covert Investigations cover the whole of the UK and can even be utilised abroad. Often we deploy these services for tasks from short one day stints with minimal people involved, to operations involving multiple teams over long spans of time.
- Matrimonial Investigations - tailored to suit each individual task, we can impose surveillance upon a suspected cheating spouse/partner to gain video evidence of their supposed inﬁdelity.
- Asset Tracking - Often used as a single service, or utilised to help create a fuller picture with traditional covert and counter surveillance methods. This kind of tracking allows us to monitor the behaviour of an individual or asset allowing us to track their activity.
- Technical Surveillance - Our technical surveillance is used to monitor behaviour, activities as well as any other possibly changing information usually applied to people or the locations they frequent. This can also be used to manage, direct and protect the subjects.
We pride ourselves on our evidence being of the highest professional standard and adhere to the latest Government legislation for Private Investigation. Local authority guidelines regarding the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 (R.I.P.A ), the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 the Human Rights Act 1998 Article 6 and 8(2) and the Association of British Insurers(A.B.I) guidelines are all considered for each case and strictly adhered to.
Claimed and Shamed, series 1 episode 2.
One of our covert surveillance and private investigation cases was featured on the BBC television series “Claimed and Shamed”, which featured an insurance fraud that resulted in an individual being found guilty and being sentenced to six months in jail due to our surveillance evidence.
So if you feel as if you need somebody who can help with discrete, private issues, feel free to get in touch today to see how we can help you with your concerns. Call us now on 01977 650141 for more info.